Wednesday, September 26, 2012

get the look: my top outerwear picks


My picks for the most adorable fall & winter outerwear trends:

1.  Little red riding hood would even envy this innocent and adorable cape, by Steven Alan.

2.  Lose the collar and opt for mod! Simplicity is always chic.


3.  A little bit blazer, a little bit jacket. I am in love with this Whistles creation.


4.  Ruffle around the edges. This jacket is timeless, yet playful


5.  Not your run of the mill zig zags, this jacket/wrap stands out from the rest.


6.  Leifsdottir's classy color block jacket is perfect for making any outing elegant. I envision a romantic evening of iceskating in this.


7.  All about houndstooth! Maybe it's the Sherlock Holmes craze, but I am so pleased to see this vintage pattern on many jackets this season.


8.  Military jackets will always be a favorite of mine. I am particularly in love with this rendition. It's not too masculine, yet not too feminine - therefore it must be flattering!

3 comments:

  1. Great selection! I am loving the red cape, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! That red cape is too cute, but doubt I'd pull it off. I also like the ruffled jacket/blazer from Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...