Friday, October 19, 2012

get the look: i will scare the crap out of you...


I tend to think about Halloween months in advance... say July. 
I am essentially Tim Burton in a seemingly normal/nice young lady's body and THIS year I was inspired following the viewing of the french horror film "LIVID" muhahahaha! 

Was it scary? Mostly.
Was it creepy? The creep effect is the highest of quality. I had never thought of it before, but vintage ballerinas are super scare-ville. 

The costume is easy. The challenge is staying in character and making strange, jerky movements the entire night.  This might also include stalking people and pretending to eat them. 

Here's how to simply get the look (naturally I went a bit more over the top than what I am providing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...